At Beth Ingram Therapy Services, we strive to give our pediatric and adult patients the tools they need to succeed for the greatest quality of life with our comprehensive therapy services. We believe that education is a vital part of a patient's therapy program, and our therapists are trained in using cutting-edge techniques for your individualized therapy program. These techniques include:
- Speech-Language Therapy – Our speech therapists' priority is to advance each patient’s ability to effectively communicate in his or her daily living environments
- Occupational Therapy – Our occupational therapists' priority is to increase each patient's ability to optimally function in his or her home, play, or school environments
Pediatric Therapy Services
Beth Ingram has provided professional therapy services in the Tampa Bay area since 1986. Our comprehensive therapy services include speech-language therapy and occupational therapy for our pediatric patients.
Our extensive involvement with the medical community, as well as with public and private schools, allows us to develop a comprehensive treatment plan tailored to the unique needs of our patients.
We provide services for a full range of diagnostic testing and therapy for children with speech, language, communication, occupational, and physical disorders. Bilingual evaluations and therapy are provided in English and Spanish at each of our locations. We also have autism-certified specialists at every clinic.
Our therapists are proficient in treating children with the following disorders:
- Apraxia(s) (Oral or Verbal)
- Articulation (Pronunciation)
- Auditory Processing Deficits
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cochlear Implants
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Down Syndrome
- Dysphagia / Swallowing Difficulty
- Feeding / Oral Motor Impairments
- Fluency / Stuttering
- Hearing Impairments
- Language Delays
- Learning Disabilities
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Pervasive Developmental Disorders
- Reading / Spelling Difficulties
- Sensory Integration Dysfunction
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Visual Impairments
- Voice Disorders
If you are a parent, doctor, or educator with a child that needs speech or occupational therapy, turn to the professionals at Beth Ingram Therapy Services in the greater Tampa Bay area. Call (813) 653-1149 or request an appointment online.